This school year promises to be unique and challenging in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. As the staff of B. M. Williams Elementary prepare for the start of school, we would like to bless them with some supplies and goodies. Below are two ways you can donate. Donations can be dropped off in Room 1 at Centerpoint. All donations are due by Sunday, August 23rd.
- Post-it Notes, Tabs, and Page Markers
- Sharpies (all colors and sizes)
- Dry Erase Markers (all colors and sizes)
- Hand Sanitizer (small bottles)
- Flavored Drink Powder Packets (ex. Crystal Light – individual serving size)
- Trail Mix (individual packets)
- Chewing Gum
Monetary donations can be made through Elexio and the Donate page on our website. Simply select the B. M. Williams Fund and enter your desired donation amout. Any donation amount is appreciated!! Donations are tax deductible.