Welcome to Centerpoint,
Through the entire pandemic of 2020 and 2021 we have sought to walk according to Biblical guidelines: (1) honor our governing officials, and (2) love our neighbors. We have been careful to do our part to ensure the health and safety of our community, while ministering to the needs of our Centerpoint family, worshiping as a gathered community.
According to current VA government and CDC guidance:
- Centerpoint no longer requires social distancing or masks. Our governor and the CDC still recommend masks for any persons who have not been vaccinated. The aim of current guidance is to place freedom and responsibility in the hands of the citizens. Likewise we at Centerpoint trust each one who attends to "look not only to their own interests but also to the interests of others (Phil 2:4).
- If for whatever reason you prefer to continue wearing a mask, you are free to do so.
- If you see someone wearing a mask, please respect their need to do so, demonstrating honor and love.
- If you see someone not wearing a mask, please respect them and assume they have a legitimate reason.
Above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony (Col 3:14). Be eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace (Eph 4:3).
Our Sunday Worship Services are in-person, and live streamed online at 10:00 AM each Sunday.
Please join us on: Facebook / YouTube The service will remain available online at our Facebook and YouTube pages and the message audio will be posted to our Sermons page after the initial broadcast.
Sunday Worship Service - 10 AM
- 10 AM
All ages are welcome and encouraged to worship together with us.
- What to wear: Dress how you like. Casual attire is fine and some dress up a bit more.
- Music: We are an interdenominational and inter-generational family of faith that worships together with modern songs and classic hymns led by a multi-instrumental band and vocalists.
- Sermons: Each week we open and preach from God's word, most often going through books of the Bible, offering insight into its meaning and application to life.
Children's program for ages 0-11 provided at the 10 AM Service
- During the 10 AM Worship Service
- All families will Check-in through the CHURCH OFFICE Doors
- Each child will get a CHECK-IN STICKER
- AGES 5-11 YEARS will meet in the FELLOWSHIP HALL and CONFERENCE ROOM for class
- AGES 0-4 YEARS will go to the REIGN FOREST after check-in
- After the service please pick up Reign Forest children first then go to the Fellowship Hall to pick up older kids.
- Weekly Emails: If you want to receive weekly email info and updates, contact our office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a Question? Give us a call at (757) 547-5971 or email email@example.com