Welcome to Centerpoint,
Thank you for planning a visit to Centerpoint! It is our sincere hope that by attending a Sunday worship service that you encounter God as we worship him and learn about him. We want to make you feel welcome and help you to experience the loving community that many consider their church family.
Our Sunday Worship Services are in-person, and live streamed online at 10:00 AM each Sunday.
You may join us on: Facebook / YouTube The full service video will remain available online at our Facebook page and the sermon video available on our YouTube page. The sermon audio will be posted to our Sermons page after the initial live broadcast.
In-Person Sunday Worship Service - 10 AM
- 10 AM
All ages are welcome and encouraged to worship together with us.
- What to wear: Dress how you like. Casual attire is fine and some dress up a bit more.
- Music: We are an interdenominational and inter-generational family of faith that worships together with modern songs and classic hymns led by a multi-instrumental band and vocalists.
- Sermons: Each week we open and preach from God's word, most often going through books of the Bible, offering insight into its meaning and application to life.
Children's program for ages 0-11 provided at the 10 AM Service
- During the 10 AM Worship Service
- All families will Check-in through the CHURCH OFFICE Doors
- Each child will get a CHECK-IN STICKER
- AGES 6-11 YEARS will meet in the FELLOWSHIP HALL and/or CONFERENCE ROOM for class
- AGES 0-5 YEARS will go to the REIGN FOREST after check-in
- After the service please pick up Reign Forest children first then go to the Fellowship Hall to pick up older kids.
- Weekly Emails: If you want to receive weekly email info and updates, contact our office email@example.com
- Have a Question? Give us a call at (757) 547-5971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We currently do not require social distancing or masks.
- If for whatever reason you prefer to wear a mask, you are free to do so.
- If you see someone wearing a mask, please respect their need to do so, demonstrating honor and love.
- If you see someone not wearing a mask, please respect them, demonstrating honor and love.